Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On October 22, 2009 and on October 30, 2009 two of the most treasured women in my life experienced true bliss. The type of bliss that can only be experienced when marrying your soul mate, your partner, the love of your life.

Kellie and Scotty


Truly a match made in heaven. Practically perfect in every way. My mother was a stunningly beautiful bride and her husband was a perfect match to her loveliness. The day could not have been more wonderful. One of my favorite moments of the evening came from my little brother. My mom had asked Bryson to say the blessing over the food. Just before he was about to begin my brother looked up and shouted “Hey, can I say the prayer?” To the shock and awe of sixty people Bryson hoisted my brother up on his shoulders as he offered the most innocent, heartfelt, beautiful prayer. I was so touched by his goodness. Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Tamra and Eric


After having lived with Tamra for two years I knew that her wedding would be a beautifully emotional event. We have shared so much together. Many laughs, tears, experiences, and life lessons. She looked so stunning on her wedding day. To watch her marry her sweetheart for time and all eternity in the temple was so amazing. The happiness on her face as she looked at Eric was indescribable. Eric and Tamra are a perfect match. He understands her and she understands him. They make each other blissfully happy, they make each other laugh, support each other, encourage each other, and love one another in such a wonderful way. I could not be happier that they found one another. Congratulations to the newlyweds!


Love is a perfect melody of everything good. Love is binding strength in another. Love is eternal. I am blessed beyond belief to be married to my love for time and all eternity.

“I don't know if life is greater than death. But love was more than either.”

3 comments:

  1. Katie hope you dont mind me leaving a comment, Kayla told me about your blog and I wanted to see how your life is going? Please tell your mom congratulations and I hope she will finally find the love and happiness she deserves. Love Monya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, Katie! Marriage truly is such a fantastic blessing. So happy you are happy! And I was glad to see the two of you at Tamra's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, how cute are you? I love this post. You are just so sweet and adorable. and I definitely agree with you about love. And I love all three of those couples dearly!!

    ReplyDelete