
Dear Fern,
Why did you save Wilber? Don’t get me wrong I love pigs as much as the next person and I admire your kind heart and your bravery in standing up to your father in this effort but why? I have always believed that your love affair with this beloved pig was darling and that Charlotte (the talented, darling spider who tirelessly helped Wilber mind you) died because of her large birth load. The fluidity that once existed in this charming tale has suddenly become a mangled mess. What is the real reason for Charlotte’s death?
Yesterday I was diagnosed with…the swine flu. I never thought that it was possible. My days, that were once spent being productive are now spent curled up in a blanket, popping pain medication, and sipping on a day old Jamba Juice. Connection to Charlotte’s death…I think yes.
This letter is to serve as nothing more than a warning. Look out Fern.
-Katie
poor charlotte. poor katie. thankgiving is coming up, and honey glazed ham is on the menu!
ReplyDeletehope you feel better soon chica! oink (sorry, i had to).
why are you so cute?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteHaha!! That is hilarious. Truthfully I don't care if the spider and all her babies die, along with the pig. Sorry Charlotte, I realize she has a kind heart, but she just repopulated the world with those disgusting 8 legged creatures that I hate!! Speaking of which, remind me to tell you about the massacre that went down in our back patio area on sunday!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh aloud! Sorry you are sick, I ensure you it isn't your misery that brought about the laughter but rather the stinkin' pig killing kind-hearted Charlotte with swine flu! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the yummy treat! Me and the boys devoured it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking time out of your BUSY day to come and see me. You are the best and I'm so glad you are feeling better.