Tuesday, February 2, 2010

40 things about me...

  1. I am currently obsessed with popsicles and pure cranberry juice
  2. I love our new treadmill and will stay on it for hours solely because it has a kickin iPod adapter and built in speakers
  3. I love hosting parties and frequently fantasize over different ways that I can arrange my dining room table
  4. I am sort of kind of, but definitely in big way obsessed with the bachelor/bachelorette
  5. I invest every ounce of myself into the people around me, I have found this to be both a strength and a weakness
  6. I don’t like animals…at all
  7. My sisters are the funniest people that I know, hands down
  8. I love random awkward moments and feel that I am frequently blessed with them because of how much I appreciate them
  9. I love fine food more than anything but can’t pass a Taco Bell without thinking of a Crunch Wrap Supreme or a McDonalds without thinking of a McRib
  10. I use the word “sicky” constantly, it derives from my mother’s use of the word when I was in elementary school
  11. I hate female drama and avoid it at all costs
  12. I can be out the door for work in 3 minutes flat
  13. I can’t go to a movie theatre without popcorn no matter how full I am
  14. I have a keen eye for a good looking dress shirt, tie, and suit thanks to my husband
  15. I can catch, clean, and cook most fish by myself
  16. I was kicked out of Westminster Abbey in London when I was in high school
  17. I am super paranoid about scary things happening to me
  18. I am one of the most animated people on the earth
  19. I would rather wear 4 ½ inch heels than anything else
  20. I love beets
  21. I am super emotional, it is a fact. I cry at everything…commercials, movies, songs, thoughts that I have, the amount of love that I feel…literally everything could make me cry.
  22. I once wanted to know whether or not a liquid ice mint really had liquid in it and popped it into my eye…while driving…ouch.
  23. I love and appreciate unique quirks that people possess…it’s part of what makes them special.
  24. I have a passion for listening to random strangers’ life story
  25. When I was little my sisters and I used to make home movies that were newscasts…I was always the weather girl by choice
  26. I love sending cards to people that I love
  27. I am a really good secret keeper
  28. I love to tell stories
  29. I have a deeply rooted passion for the gospel of Jesus Christ
  30. I once thought that the Chandler rapist was in my house…so scary
  31. I always check expiration dates
  32. I watch Forensic Files, Top Chef, and The Office like nobody’s business
  33. I love calla lilies, they brighten up my life
  34. I love to fill out forms
  35. I never really watched cartoons as a child
  36. I love things that are homemade more than anything else
  37. I always say “Bless you” when someone sneezes…even a stranger in passing
  38. I love to make spreadsheets
  39. I would one day love to own a collection of my favorite paintings
  40. I love when Bryson winks at me, it reminds me of us in high school. He means everything to me. He is the love of my forever.

13 comments:

  1. Katie! I love your blog! The 40 things about you was fun to read! You crack me up! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please teach me to clean a fish without gagging... i can do the eating part JUST FINE!! a little too fine, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have written this whole thing for you!!! :) I looove you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta give PROPS to daddy Tom for teaching you how to catch, clean and cook fish.....love our fishing trips when you were little. good post Katie love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun to learn more about you katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! And I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty pretty girl add me to your blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You forgot #41. You are totally amazing!! Glad you found my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are fun. Love that we made the blog list. And yes, we should meet half way. I promised Amy that I would make it down and visit her on the ranch. Let me know when you kids are free. P.S. I lost my phone, so I don't have your number anymore. Mine is the same. heart. darien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading this!! Super impressed by your fishing skills!

    ReplyDelete