She is one of the most amazing people that you will ever know.
She is so stunningly beautiful. She has a heart of gold. She is the most caring individual that I have every known. She is loving. She is fun to be around. She is hilarious. She is in tune with the Spirit. She is happy and positive. She is insightful and wise beyond her years. She is smart and sassy. She is full of life and is always up for an adventure. She is extremely empathetic. She is the most innately nurturing soul that I have ever met. She is inquisitive. She is patient. She is fantastic. I simply cannot say enough good things about her and I count myself both blessed and lucky to be her sister every single day.
Well this past Saturday Hannah went to her first High School Prom!
This is Hannah and her boyfriend Abe…
They are adorable together. He is such a nice person and genuinely loves to be around my sister, thinks that she is beautiful and appreciates all of the things that we love about her.
Enter Saturday Morning. Hannah was more excited than I have ever seen another person. It was the cutest thing in the world. So my amazing sister Sara spent the entire afternoon curling and teasing and primping Hannah so that she would feel as beautiful as she had dreamed about looking. My sister Sara is amazing. Extremely talented, beautiful, smart, wonderful, etc. Want proof? Well here it comes…
After hair and makeup my grandma, mom, sister, and I all went and helped her put on her dress and shoes…
And she was ready…
Add a gold masquerade mask for effect, as it was the theme of the night, and poof…
Abe literally made a little gasp noise when she came down the stairs…
A few family pictures…..
One corsage…
And one boutonniere later…..
They were off to the Prom…
Then my sister and I sat and sulked about how jealous we were that she got to go to Prom…Don’t they have a married people prom?
I hope you enjoyed your stay, it’s good to have you with us, even if it’s just for the day.
Katie-loved, loved, loved this post so good to see your beautiful mom, and sisters. Oh, I just miss you girls so much love to you all xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love this post. You are such a good big sis. She's a beautiful girl...but that doesn't surprise me! All of you sisters are!! p.s. i may have laughed out loud to see bry putting on the boutonniere. I also wouldn't have known how to spell "boutonniere" if my life depended on it. So, I copy and pasted yours. thanks for helping me feel s-m-a-r-t.
ReplyDeleteSuch a CUTE post!!! HT is the sweetest and totally deserved feel like a princess that day!! I loved looking at all these pics! You and Sara did such a good job! Her eyes look stunning! Awww married prom... that would be the best! Do you think Bry and Jay would remember to ask us?
ReplyDeleteGirl I can't even tell you how many times I have wished there was married people prom!
ReplyDeleteok, soooo gorgeous! total princess!
ReplyDeleteps. sammy got the internship. we'll be moving to tucson next week! i'll let you know when we're in tukee :)
so so so cute!!!! You are a family of gorgeous ladies!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, I get so jealous when people are all young and going to proms. ;)
boo hoo.
ReplyDeletewhat does this remind me of?
i miss those days SO much sister linda.
sheesh.
hannah's a doll.
and sarah did an amaaaazing job.
xox